Commonly Asked Questions
As the function of PBMT is to improve the energy production of each cell, ultimately every ailment can be helped by this therapy, both acute and chronic in nature.
The following is a short (not exhaustive) list of example conditions:
- Musculoskeletal – Muscle, joint, bone, tendon injury and pain. Traumatic brain injury including concussion and whiplash. Neck and back pain. Stiffness and swelling. Post-exercise muscle recovery.
- Skin and hair – wounds, hair loss and multiple dermatological conditions.
- Nerve – Diminished motor and sensory function, including symptoms of burning, tingling, numbness, pain and fatigue.
- Oral – Dental and mucousitis: painful tongue, cheeks and dryness.
- Inflammation – specific and localized; acute and chronic.